TKtronic Embedded HW-Drivers
CAN Timer PWM E2PROM
TKtronic HW-drivers are MISRA-C compliant coded and white-box tested.
Run-time can be measured to determine performance and CPU-load.
Porting to new/different microcontrollers or a customer specific functional interface is possible.
All drivers are well documented in english in terms of :
- Function (algorithms),
- Test and test coverage.
Why utilising TKtronic HW-Drivers ?
- Good encapsulation and hiding of controller-hardware toapplication layers/modules.
- Gain of portability,
- Reduction of development times (HW/SW co-design possible).
- Testability improvement by applying Design-for-Test strategies.
- Fast verification/integration of new hardware by pre-tested driver software and test suites.
TKtronic HW-Drivers Features :
- Portable, uC-independant funktional interface (100% ANSI-C code)
- Efficient and lean (ROM/RAM usage, performance/cpu-load)
- Further downsizing by feature and/or performance reduction possible.
- Easy integration within existing applications because of lean and easy to use functional interface
- Customer specific drivers are easy to create.
- Ready for Flash/Bootloaders (polling mode, efficient ROM/RAM usage)